RENT TO OWN
Pristine Colorado Homes
Lease Option Program
* All Fields are Required
Rent to Own Questions?
Contact us today, and our friendly local Colorado Springs real estate agent Robert Nichols will help along your Colorado real estate journey.
He has helped many local Colorado Springs individuals and families participate in the rent to own (lease purchase program).
Colorado Rent to Own Programs
Lease With Right To Purchase Program Details
- Program provides for up to 5 years of rent stability, with only a one year lease commitment.
- You have the option to buy the home at any time during your lease, but there is no obligation to buy.
- NO Down Payment, only security desposit desposit of 2 months rent required
- Security deposit is fully refundable.
- Pets OK! (contact us for details)
It’s a great option if you:
• Want to live in a single-family home, in a great community with quality schools
• Are a first-time homebuyer who’s cautious about buying a home now, but may want to buy in the future
• Are a home seeker in the process of relocating but aren’t sure where you want to settle down
• Can’t obtain a mortgage right now
Basic Requirements to Qualify**:
- Annual household income of $50,000+
- Stable employment
- Credit Score of 550+ (Transunion)
- No Pending Bankruptcies
- Clean background – No Felonies
Rent To Own Colorado Springs
Program Details and Easy Pre-Approval Applicatoion
The program is very simple: YOU pick your desired home that is for sale in Approved communities in Colorado Springs and the surrounding Front Range region, an our investment firm partner will buy the home for you to move into rent with an option to buy. Your ONLY financial obligation is a 12 month lease, but you can continue to rent the home up to 5 years.
- Are you close to being able to buy a home but aren’t quite ready?
- Did you just move to Colorado and aren’t ready to commit to full home ownership and a mortgage?
- Do you need to rent right now but ultimately want to buy a home within the next 5 years?
- Do you simply like the choice and flexibility of being able to pick your own home with the option to buy in the future?
Many residents use our program with no intention of ever buying the home, they just like the idea of being able to choose their next rental home.